After Aberfeldy and St Cyrus it is time to return to Loch Lomond over the first May bank holiday weekend this year.
Charlie Carpenter and I revisited Lagganbeg Campsite a few weeks back and secured the entire hard standing area, grass camping pitches and two cabins for our exclusive use, our specially negotiated prices are as follows:
- Camper Cabins @ £40 for two people per night.
- Motorhomes @ £24 a night per unit
- Tents @ £8 per person per night.
- Children are free of charge.
- Bookings direct with Lagganbeg Campsite on 01389 830281 or *protected email*
The weekend will be a mix of touring around the local area (in small groups or singularly, your choice), barbecues and socialising. Please bring your instruments and singing voices.
More information from Ruairdh and Tanya Dunford on: 01419428037 or *protected email*
Lagganbeg Campsite is located at: Strathaber, Alexandria G83 8NQ. See also: http://www.lagganbeg.co.uk